Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mailbag Thursday

Thursdays I'm generally not feeling angry enough to be overtly Samcastic. At least, I can't stay angry at one topic too long. Except for at my mail. My readers aren't quite as dumb as the general public, but only by a small margin. Today I only have one letter here, probably because the rest of you misspelled my email as something dumb like maxine@gmail.com, you silly twits.

So today's mail comes from KylerMartyn, and only because she owed said email to a guy known as the Oracle. Without further ado:


Regarding Samcasm...hmm...what am I supposed to say regarding it?

1) It's a website.
2) It's partially named after you, both the URL and the title of the blog.
3) It's funny. Sometimes. Sometimes it just sounds angry. :P
4) It makes me laugh, which then causes one or more of my family members to wander over and ask me what I'm laughing at. How come they're never around except for when it's inconvenient or annoying? :P


Why yes, Kyler, very, VERY observant. This IS a website! Actually, it's a smaller division of a larger website, if you want to get technical. That would be strike one, guess what I do if we hit three?

Named after me? Yes... yes it is... very brilliant. I think you might have a point here because the blog's title is Samcasm, and as for the URL... wait... the URL is "duchytaco.blogspot.com" currently. Let me get out my ID here... Sam Shrum. Sam... Shrum... nothing matches with duchy, or taco, or blog, or spot. My address does have an o in it, so that's something for the .com end of things, but regardless, you fail. Strike two!

Funny sometimes? Funny SOMEtimes? Maybe you just don't get it the rest of the time, anger is practically the same as funny, although sometimes it's somebody else's anger and it doesn't become funny until I mock it. That's strike three, but we'll keep going...

As for you laughing, very good, and those family members? They're ALWAYS around when NOBODY wants them around. Personally I recommend hijacking the city's tornado alarm and getting everyone to run to the basement. Then when they're in there, push a couch in front of the door that leads down there! Nyahahahahahaha! I have peace and quiet every day I want it!

So, my first fan mail, and you got three strikes against you. As for what we're going to do for punishment, we're going to have some self-inflicted justice that runs on the honor system. Spin around in a circle 100 times, then run in a straight line towards the road. Hurry now, and don't bother looking for cars!

Email me at maxgene@gmail.com and I'll mock your idiocy mercilessly, too.

2 comments:

  1. I said "partially" named after you, in that Duke Taco is one of your (many) nicknames.

    Hmm. Now I'm taking it as a personal challenge that I've gotta send you an email that's not mockable. This could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels, it ain't gonna happen. He can mock /anything/. And I mean /anything/.

    ReplyDelete